Destination: Lima , Peru
Dates: May 26 - June 02
Leaders: Miss Elizabeth Mason
Teams Members Needed: 12
Peru is a beautiful and diverse country. Lima, the capitol city, is full of rich history. We will have the opportunity to work in areas that are well developed and poorer areas as well.
Although the tool we will use the most to reach the people will be medical, students from all majors are encouraged to join us. We will also work with a team of alumni nurses. The purpose of our trip is to encourage local pastors and help the local church in reaching their people for Christ.
Will you join us in reaching Peru for Christ?
- Medical clinics in urban and rural areas
- Health promotion classes in local churches
- Church services and ministry opportunities in local churches
Please pray for:
- Pray each team member will be a clean vessel for His service.
- Pray that the Lord will provide the needed funds for each team member to go.
- Pray for the local pastors and churches we will be working with.
- Pray that the Lord will prepare the hearts of those who will hear the Gospel.
As Y.O.M. teams have done in the past, we will minister to the physical needs of many in order to earn the opportunity to minister to their deepest need, a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ!
This is a faith based mission that the Lord will use to stretch and grow his servants; As He supplies our every need!